An Innovation in Lifting Technology
Our 5,000 & 10,000 lb. sling/strap release are designed with a solid plate from crane hook to sling connection and are light weight, compact and cylindrically shaped. The remote control transmission devices reaches distances of approximately 400 feet, depending upon location. GOTCHA!® meets many safety standards including: ASME B30.20 and OSHA 1926.251 (a) (4), ASTM A514, FCC standards and Construction Safety Code 03.24.17 of North America.
- Johnny’s Propeller Shop is the exclusive GOTCHA!® distributor for the Gulf South.
- 10,000 lb. and 5,000 lb. models and is suitable for many lifting requirements.
- Meets: ASME B30.20 and OSHA 1926.251 (a) (4), ASTM A514, FCC standards and Construction Safety Code 03.24.17 of North America
- Remote control release to approximately 400 feet from load.
- 10,000 lb. and 5,000 lb. models
- Attaches to Cranes or Forklifts
- US patented
- International patent pending
- Simple, Safe and Efficient!
Safe and Efficient, Reduces Handling
GOTCHA! will reduce risk of injury since there’s no need for men to climb in a dangerous drop off zone. It warns your staff about the imminent drop off thanks to a sound alarm activated by pressing the first button of the remote control. Confirm the drop off is activated by pressing the second button of the remote control (over 4 seconds, the release is automatically disarmed). The sling release is easy to handle with one hand. It is compact, provides greater load stability. GOTCHA! is equipped with 2 batteries that can be charged (charger included).
The GOTCHA! unit connects directly to a standard crane block/ball or multiple points of a spreader-bar. The units have two ways operating sling/strap releases. By placing both ends of a sling/strap or the ring of a multi-part sling/strap into the hook of the GOTCHA! unit, a total release scenario is created. This is designed for objects that have dedicated sling/straps which stay attached to the lift points whenever the object is placed. For spreader-bar operations, multiple GOTCHA! units are synchronized to one remote and operate simultaneously.
Download the GOTCHA!® Sling/ Strap Release brochure PDF